Heavy duty cores – Industries are growing fast and so is the need for packaging materials. Every business that stores and transports items need to safeguard them. It isn’t as easy as we might think, because normal wear and tear are bound to occur. Therefore, cardboard tubes and cores have become more than an essential part of every business to reduce losses and increase profit. But as theses paper tubes are very ubiquitous its easy to overlook their strength and presence. It can be used in numerous ways from storing chips to dispensing paper towels to accommodating 2000 pound rolls of packaging and shipping paper and it can also be used in carrying concrete. Therefore, the uses of a cardboard core are more than what you can imagine.
Would you like to know more? Then, without any further ado, let’s get started! This article will let you know in detail about heavy-duty cardboard cores. You will learn about its features and uses.
What Are Heavy-Duty Cardboard Cores?
Cardboard cores in general are sturdy cardboard cylinders used for packaging stuff. It is made of wood pulp fibre and is used as a base around which you can wind materials for storage and distribution. Initially, the kraft paper is cut into ribbons and spiral wound around a mandrel to form this robust cylindrical structure which can be used in various ways. It is used in multiple industries, which include, the adhesive industry, fabric industry, electrical industry, paper industry and many more. The cardboard cores are available in virtually limitless options. You can get them in various lengths, diameters, wall thickness, inner diameter and outer diameter. The cores available in the market are of a wide range, which includes, flexible film cores, textile cores, tape cores, label cores, industrial paper cores, and many more. Cores are manufactured based on the intended usage. Less durable and thinner cores are used for daily use items which have low impact, whereas heavy-duty cardboard cores are manufactured for industrial and high impact usages. Heavy-duty cardboard cores come with more wall thickness and strength.
What Are The Uses Of Heavy-Duty Cardboard Cores?
- Heavy-duty cardboard tubes can prove to be useful for industries such as the fabric and electrical industries. On the other hand, less durable cardboard cores with less wall thickness can be useful for items like toilet paper and adhesive tapes.
- When combined with various adhesives and laminates, the wood pulp fibre can give the core additional properties. therefore, the core will have added strength, heat resistance and water resistance.
- Cores give any item a stable structure from the inside.
- When wound around a heavy-duty cardboard core, you can prevent the product from wear and tear. you can also safeguard the edges from getting worn out-even if stored for a long time.
- When you use a heavy-duty cardboard core to store items, you can reduce loses. We say so because, usually, the last few meters of material will get damaged easily. But with cardboard cores you can eliminate such damages, hence reducing loses.
- Cardboard cores can also be used as cylindrical containers to store items. When you use food-grade cardboard cores, it can be used to store loose food and even non-food items.
- You can customise the size, length and thickness of your core based on your business needs. Regardless of the dimensions of your product, cardboard cores can be used for any material.
- In today’s day and age, creating brand awareness is very important for any business to thrive. You can also do that with cardboard cores. Because you can get heavy-duty cardboard tubes in the colour of your choice and can also have your brand name printed on them. As it will stand as a unique piece, it will leave a lasting impression on your client’s mind and help in building trust. It will also serve as a marketing technique.
- The raw materials used in manufacturing a cardboard core is wood pulp fibre, which is a renewable source. Therefore, by using these we do not harm our planet earth.
- Cardboard cores are a cost-effective way to store and pack items. As they are made of recycled paper it doesn’t cost as much as plastic or metal tubes. And because of its lightweight, it also reduces shipping charges.
- Cardboard tubes are not intended for single usage, it can be reused multiple times. This means that you would not have to spend a considerable amount of your capital on a packaging material time and again.
- Heavy-duty cardboard cores can be used for a plethora of materials like flexible films, carpets, textile, tape or labels, machine/hand stretch films.
- After it has served its purpose, it can also be used in DIY projects to adorn your spaces and serve as functional elements.
Why Choose Us To Get Your Heavy-duty Cores?
We at “Safe Packaging” are working hard to fulfil the needs of our customers. We go by the quality over quantity principle, and therefore we can assure you that every piece of cardboard core or tube you get from us will be of high quality. The dimensions of the core depend on your needs and we make sure it reaches you at the right time. We can proudly say we are the best because we were core consumers initially. And so we can understand your needs and desires better than anybody else. The heavy-duty cardboard cores we produce are from internal diameters of 19.4 mm to a whopping 254mm. These can be used for various purposes like print, posters and storage. We have high-quality and high-speed machines that are working round the clock so that we can give you the cores at affordable prices. We value every single customer from those who purchase a single pack to those who get them in loads. We also have a team of technical experts within the paper and plastics industry who can offer solutions to your needs. Closing this message I would like to convey that you can fully trust us for your cardboard core and tube needs.