The biggest concern of every business owner is to deliver quality products to their customers and earn their trust. Though it may seem to be easy, it is quite a big task. Although we may produce and sell the best in quality products, transporting it is a challenging work to be done. Gone are the days when people will travel from their houses to the store, look through a lot of items, purchase one and it take it home. Now, with the growing number of eCommerce sites and people switching to convenience, over everything else packaging has become an integral part of almost every business. Either they shop from the convenience of their couches or order stuff directly from the store. In both cases, all that clients want to have is convenience and comfort. They and want their items to be delivered to their doorsteps.
Though online shopping options increases your sales and business prospects, the shipping part is challenging. First of all, the charges. Although we offer free shipping to our clients, no one offers it free of cost for us. So we have to bear with the charges. This means spending a considerable amount of your earnings on transportation. Packaging materials add on to the actual weight of the product and thereby increasing our freight charges. Moreover, something that business owners dread is about the safety of their products that are being sent through a third party delivery service. It may not be handled as carefully as we would, and in case the product gets damaged, not the customer, but you will have to bear for the loss. And if that is the case, you will lose the precious trust that you’ve earned over the years- not only the trust of one customer but many others.
The only solution to this problem is to use packaging materials that are light in weight and at the same time, strong enough to protect your product from external factors. When people were thinking that there was no option like that to help them, then came the corrugated cardboard rolls as a saviour. Concerning its wide usage and its varied benefits, no doubt you would have seen and heard about these amazing products. But still, to get an in-depth view on matters and learn more about its advantages, just keep reading.
What Are Cardboard Rolls?
The cardboard rolls are protective packaging products. These are useful for people who require a flexible solution to safeguard their products during transit. The corrugated paper rolls are 100 % recycled and it provides the easiest way to protect and pack items of different sizes and forms. It is perfect for small batch sizes and has high shock-absorbing qualities. Additionally, the cardboard rolls can be manually cut at ease to the required sizes and then be wrapped around products of varying sizes.
What Are The Features Of Cardboard Rolls?
- It will be supplied in ‘endless’ corrugated roll format continuously up to 200m.
- It has a soft inner liner and that adds to its board elasticity.
- You can have high-quality print on it, which will serve as a marketing technique and therefore will improve your brand.
- The cardboard rolls are supplied in a range of widths, from 400mm to 2400mm.
- The corrugated cardboard rolls are 100% recyclable.
What Are the Advantages Of using Cardboard Rolls?
- Shock absorption: Transportation is a nightmare many business owners because of the constant shifting of products and vibration that would be caused during transit the items inside would be damaged. Whereas, when the product is wrapped or void filled with cardboard paper rolls, it reduces damage to a greater extent. This is because the soft inner liner improves shock absorption qualities.
- Reduces material usage: The carboard paper rolls do not come pre-cut but at the same time do not need special machinery to be cut. And so it can be cut to exact dimensions based on the product and thereby reduces wastage. Moreover, a
- Cost-effective: It has no costs for origination. The primary raw materials used are kraft paper and recycled paper, and therefore, they cost very less when compared to other packaging materials,
- Flexibility: Because they are not pre-cut, it offers flexibility. You can use cardboard rolls on a wide range of products irrespective of their shapes and sizes. One cardboard roll can serve numerous items.
- Environmentally friendly: The corrugated cardboard rolls are made from renewable resources like paper pulp which is obtained from birch and pine trees. Therefore they do not deplete the earth of its goodness and causes no harm. Also because they can be used multiple times before being worn out, it is an eco-friendly product.
- Recyclable: Cardboard paper can be recycled and reused.
- Increases warehouse utilisation: Cardboard rolls cancel out the need for pallets of individual packaging and thereby reduces the space needed in a warehouse. As a result, the available space can be well utilised.
- Saves energy: Manufacturing of cardboard rolls requires less energy when compared to other packaging materials. Because of low energy consumption, it saves more energy.
- Replaces plastic: Most of the times, bubble wraps are used to give the cushioning effect to products and thereby prevent damage. But cardboard rolls are a safe and eco-friendly alternate to bubble wraps that are made from plastic. While they do not harm nature, their soft inner liner gives the needed cushioning effect to safeguard your product.
- Easily disposable: The cardboard rolls are extremely nature friendly, and so we not bother about employing special disposal methods to safely discard them.
- Light in weight: The cardboard paper rolls are very light in weight, so you need not worry about your freight charges. They do not add on to the weight and thereby increasing your shipping charges. And so you can happily provide your customer with free shipping services.
- Easy to load and unload: Concerning its lightweight, it makes transportation easy. And so it makes handling the product more convenient during packing, loading and unloading.