Cylinder – Online shopping has now reached a new peak. While traditional brick and mortar stores have always been ruling the sector, online shopping is now gaining more importance. It is because of the convenience and speed it offers. It reduces the amount of time, energy and resources a person would spend to buy an item. It also reduces anxiety and stress. We say that with good reasons. To go to a physical store, a customer has to set aside time by either seeking permission or by sacrificing his day off. Moreover, he spends extra amount on fuel and the hectic traffic would cause the person much more stress. On the contrary, via online shopping, a person can surf through multiple products, even for hours and then order it from the comfort of his home or office and then wait for it to be delivered at his doorstep. And that is the reason that many people nowadays prefer online shopping to traditional shopping methods. And moreover, the pandemic has given even more reasons for people to consider online shopping. With all the stores being shut and stepping out in itself could be a life threat, people want necessities to be delivered to their homes.
This information is a piece of good news to all the eCommerce owners. But then, we have to be careful not to lose our reputation. As we’ve seen everything is online nowadays, and social media is widely used. So a small mistake from your side can pull down your business to a greater extent. So the product has to of the best quality, and so should be your packaging. Because packaging materials safeguard your products from the time it leaves you until the time it reaches the end consumer.
The packaging is a tough task, especially challenging is packing items that would crease easily and fragile items. A ray of hope for this issue is by using packaging items like the cylinder postal tubes. Want to know more about it? Keep scrolling down to know the uses and importance of cylinder postal tubes.
What Are Cylinder Postal Tubes?
Wood pulp fibre is used to make cylindrical-shaped structures that are used for mailing purposes. These structures are commonly known as cylinder postal tubes. These cardboard tubes can be used in numerous ways, while its primary focus is to ship and mail objects safely. They are made available to clients in various lengths, inner and outer diameter and wall thickness based on their requirements. Because of their primary usage, they are also known as mailing tubes, postal tubes and shipping tubes. Heavy-duty cardboard tube cores are also available in the market and they are used to serve as structural supports for concrete pillars and other structures in construction projects.
How Are Cylinder Postal Tubes Used?
Cylinder postal tubes are great for transporting and storing items inside them. With these tubes, we can remain stress-free as we need not feel anxious about the quality of the product when it reaches the end-user. The cylinder postal tubes have an additional feature-they come with plastic end caps on both sides. So it holds the object inside intact and protects it from falling off or spilling.
It is hard to transport fragile items and objects that are prone to creasing. Because of its cylindrical shape, you can place important documents and other items like pieces of art, maps and so forth, inside it without folding. So when the client receives it he will have the product delivered to him without any fold marks or wrinkles.
The items we send through third-party delivery services are at risk of being damaged. Because we mail them and for some time it has to be stored in a warehouse with countless other items. And so it may be stacked or dumped in a corner. And during transit, from one place to another it may go through a lot of rough handling. So the objects may be prone to abrasion, denting and bumping. But with cardboard tubes, we need not worry bout all that. Coz it can withstand all the rough handling and protect your item inside.
Moreover, as the packages move through various localities, it may be affected by external factors like moisture and heat. These temperature changes may alter the properties of your product or even damage it, if not for the cylindrical postal tubes. When inside these tubes, it can stay unaffected from humidity and heat.
Advantages Of Using Cylindrical Postal Tubes
- Occupies less room: With respect to its unique shape, cylindrical postal tubes do not need more space like the cardboard boxes. It can fit in anywhere. If you are using it for storage purposes, it would be perfect because, by occupying less space, it will also reduce the amount of money you will spend to pay rent for a larger space.
- It is cost-effective: The most cost-effective way of packaging items is by using cylindrical postal tubes. As they are made from kraft paper and recycled cardboard material, it is cheap, when compared to other methods of packaging. And so you will not end up spending a huge part of your investment for packaging materials.
- Light in weight: Paper is the primarily used raw material. And so the weight of the packaging will not be heavy. Thereby, it will reduce your shipping charges and freightage.
- Environmentally friendly: If you are responsible citizens, you definitely do not want to harm your environment. The cardboard paper used in manufacturing cylinder postal tubes is recyclable. Therefore, after it has been used or has been worn out, it can be recycled and be used to make new mailing tubes. By this, we will reduce our carbon footprint and doing our bit to save our planet earth.
- Reusable: The postal tubes are not one=time use and throw items. Instead, they can be used multiple times, if they are maintained in a good condition. So once you purchase cylinder postal tubes, you need not have to invest time and again n the same product.