Label cores – For any industry to thrive and flourish, it is necessary to offer the best quality products. It has to meet the expectations of the customer, and at times do more than just what a client would expect. After all, surpassing all their expectations and putting them in awe is all that you have to do to leave a lasting impression and make them coming back. The quality of the packaging materials needs equal attention as the product itself. You may be selling a stupendous and high-quality product, but if it isn’t packed well, it will put you in danger. Apart from having a negative impact on your brand, low-quality packaging materials may also damage your valuable products instead of protecting them.
Every item is prone to wear and tear which is a normal thing that is bound to happen. The materials you wind over a packaging material may get bent or damaged at the corners and the end of the roll may become fully wasted. We have always heard the famous saying which states that ‘prevention is better than cure’. And so it is better for you to prevent these loses before it actually occurs and causes a great blow to your business and eventually your life.
One of the most beneficial packaging materials is paper tubes and cores. They serve many purposes, based on their sizes and widths. One packaging material that can be called a blessing to the label production industry is the label core.
To get to know more about these functional elements, and fill your reservoir of general knowledge which will eventually help you, continue reading this blog. Here you will get to know more about label cores along with their uses and some surprising facts.
What Are Label Cores?
A label core is a cardboard tube that is used as the centre of a label roll. It is very much like the centre of a toilet paper roll or a paper towel roll, but as it is made of thick cardboard, it is very much sturdier.
What Are Some Surprising Facts About Label Cores?
- There are typically two primary sizes of label cores, they are 1-inch cores and 3-inch cores. As they are made of cardboard they are brown in clour and used to wrap labels around them.
- There are different types of label cores which include, Thermal label cores, sheeted label cores and fanfold label cores.
- The label cores are available in varying outer diameters. It is also important to note that the measurements of the diameter include both the core and the labels.
- The outer diameter can be of different sizes, but a one-inch sized core will not exceed the maximum of a four-inch diameter. Likewise, a label core that has an outer diameter of 3 inches will not exceed a maximum diameter of eight inches. These sizes apply to Thermal label cores.
- The label cores are made of 100 recycled cardboard and therefore are environmentally friendly. If you are a person who loves nature and hates to harm our planet earth, this point will certainly be of interest to you.
- The label cores can be reused and recycled multiple time. This means that you will reduce your carbon footprint thereby, saving the environment you are living in. So, you can leave a better and safer place for your kids to live in.
- As they can be reused, you can stop worrying about investing your hard-earned money, multiple times on the same product. This, while reducing investments, will increase your profits.
- The raw materials used to make these label cores are recycled kraft paper. As a result, though being sturdy, they weigh less, and so they will reduce your freight and shipping charges. moreover, it will also help in reducing anxiety as you need not pay additional charges for your packaging materials.
- You can also customise your label cores, by having them in the colour of your choice. You will also be able to print your brand name on it. This might seem to be a petty thing, but it will go a long way in creating brand awareness. Not only your clients, but even others who happen to see them will come to know about your brand. This will cause a lasting impression on their minds and the next time, they consider buying a product, your brand will immediately pop-up on their minds. It will ultimately help your business grow.
- Label cores are constructed from spiral wound blade cut cores which are up to 12 inches in diameter.
- Some label cores also come with silicone release added to them. It gives additional benefits, and so the tape will not stick to the kraft outside. So it will reduce even the minimum of damages and loss.
- Your label cores maintain their integrity even under the harshest of conditions.
- In some cases, your outer surfaces can also be waxed or printed with your unique company logo.
- The cores can be in varying lengths from .192″ to 636″. The wall thickness will be ranging from .024″ to .750″.
- Based on the dimensions, tolerances may also be as precise as ± .010″.
- To make sure that your cores are of the highest quality and strength, it goes through compression and flat crush test. Additionally, it also goes through production inspection, electronic quality data entry.
- Label cores have uses more than what you can remember. It can be used on handheld printers, flexo printing, food and beverages, digital labels, cosmetics, beers and spirits and many more.
- Label cores are used in industries such as the chemical industry, the medical industry, the health and safety industry and many more.
Why Trust Us To Get Your Label Cores?
You can trust us because we value each of our customers. We also work hard to give our customers the highest quality products. And we always have vast stocks of plain and pre-printed master cores available. So it can meet your immediate needs, it can be cut into your required dimensions. We offer label cores with the highest precision cut, which are of dust-free quality. And we work hard to ensure that we deliver your products at the shortest possible lead times. Now, we also offer label cores with “ready stick” – double-sided tape already applied