One of the most practical and adaptable materials used in packaging is Stretch film. Uses for stretch wrapping include:
- Secure cargo to avoid movement while in transit
- Guard products against dust, filth, and moisture
- Decrease robbery and tampering
Perks Of Stretch Film
Stretch film has a strong frictional coefficient and is made to stick to itself without the addition of adhesives and has puncture resistance. When an item stack is managed, it can stop a packet from slipping. When excessive friction makes it challenging for people to handle objects or for some types of machines to slide, preventing sliding might not be a good idea.
Stretch wrap is frequently used to transport and secure items on a pallet. The weight is wrapped with stretch wrap film, which is then stretched. The plastic tries to shrink back to its former size because it has memory. The pressure is tightly held by this “elastic band effect.”
One of the most common unitizing and pallet wrapping techniques available today is stretch wrapping. Some of the key advantages of the stretch wrap are listed below—
Stretch Wrapping Provides the Best Possible Protection
- Stretch-wrapped loads are safer, reducing shipment damage.
- UVI stretch films can shield objects from UV rays when they are kept outside.
- Strong opaque films hide the contents of the load and lessen theft.
- Products are protected from dust, moisture, and filth by stretch films.
Stretch Wrapping Is Economical
- In comparison to alternatives like strapping, corrugated boxes, or heat shrink film, stretch wrap film seems to be more affordable.
- Generally speaking, stretch wrap equipment is less expensive than comparable options like shrink wrap and strapping equipment.
- Compared to other unitizing techniques like shrink wrap systems, stretch wrappers necessitate less energy to function.
Stretch Wrapping Is More Competent
- Increased effectiveness of the packing process
- Enhanced inventory management
- Increases employee output
- Scanned-through lenses
- Pallet load types’ adaptability
Stretch Film and Wrap Are Flexible
To comply with the requirements of several stretch wrap packaging applications, stretch wrap films are available in a wide range of standard and custom attribute mixes. Like—
Color stretch films
Color stretch film is perfect for international shipping, warehouse colour coding, or inventory monitoring. Our colour stretch wrap is made of 80-gauge cast film, which resists punctures. Stretch film in colour slides off the roll unusually smoothly and silently, making it a very quiet film. When choosing your colour stretch wrap, you can pick from different colours.
Specialty stretch films examples
UVI stretch films, vented stretch wrap, VCI stretch films, banding film, heavy gauge films, bundling film, roll wrap films, wide web pallet wrap, pallet covers and top sheeting film, wrap netting, anti-static stretch wrap and more pallet wrap solutions.
Benefits of Ultra-Violet Inhibiting Stretch Film
- When wrapped loads are kept outside, special Ultra-Violet-inhibiting ingredients shield this stretch film from light deterioration.
- Constant exposure to UV (sunlight or bright) light weakens polyethylene. Regular films might degrade in between three and six months when exposed frequently.
- For blown and cast films, UV inhibitors are available for the films, stabilizing the film and extending its storage life.
- Only the film itself is protected from UV deterioration by UV film, not the goods.
- Stretch films with UVI (Ultra Violet Inhibitor) are in stock and may be delivered right away. Palletizing products for long-term outdoor storage involves the use of film.
- Clear stretch material called “Weather Wrap” offers weather resistance. With prolonged environmental exposure, this coverage minimizes UV ray degradation while retaining strength and load-bearing integrity.
- Testing of the Weather Wrap UV composition is done under realistic conditions (accelerated aging weatherometer).
- Both hand rolls and machine rolls of UVI film are available.
Safe Packaging is All About Fast, Great Team, Quality Products
At Safe Packaging, we take pride in being your go-to provider for all your warehousing needs.
Being an environmentally friendly business, we take great satisfaction in producing goods that are 100% recyclable and constructed of 100% recycled materials.
We are enthusiastic about speed here at Safe Packaging because tomorrow can’t come quick enough! Our business has been firmly based on this passion. Every choice we make is aimed at bringing you, the consumer, the things you require right away. This includes everything from the dependable products we carry to the simple purchasing procedure to our firm support mindset.
Our History Speaks
In 2010, Safe Packaging commenced operations. Since then, we have amassed a wealth of knowledge regarding cardboard tubes. Since we are always at the front of the cardboard tube manufacturing industry and only use the best materials, we can guarantee that our products will last a very long time and will be far more robust than the packaging industry norm.
Offering you a complete choice of products which include hand-grade stretch wrapping film, lldpe stretch wrapping film roll, pallet wrapping stretch film, clear stretch wrapping film, wrapping stretch film roll, and stretch film with affordable & prompt delivery.
At Safe Packaging, we take great pride in the services we do to assist you with packing. One of our key activities, offering industrial packaging solutions, enables us to create a superior purchasing experience.
Our ultimate goal is to manufacture, import, and distribute packaging products. We focus on maximizing cost reductions. Panics are caused by low stock levels. We help reduce waste and keep the environment safe. Give some room. decrease downtime, and boost packer output.
We Focus on Safeguarding Your Production
We are committed to offering accessible international expertise. We develop and prosper alongside our clients, creating a memorable experience.
The main objective of the Safe Packaging brand has always been to safeguard your manufacturing. Today, we keep improving our offerings and fostering innovation to set the standard for providing the UK’s manufacturing and distribution industries.
We enjoy a challenge in packaging; how can we assist?