Are you someone who is too much worried about your goods reaching safe and undamaged to your clients? Probably you are one among many who feel so. But the question that arises is – Is there anything that can help me deal with this problem? By protecting my goods as well as one that does not require a lot of money. The answer is yes! Cardboard edge protectors are your saviours!
What Are Cardboard Edge Protectors?
These are solid boards made from cardboard, specially designed to protect your products from external damages during transit and storage in the warehouses. Concerning its versatility, cardboard edge protectors can be used on a wide range of products. If you are planning to protect your goods quickly and effectively, the edge guards would be the ideal choice.
How Do Cardboard Edge Protectors Help You?
The benefits of cardboard edge protectors are limitless. They help you and your business in numerous ways. Here are a few;-
- It protects every surface of your product by withstanding abrasion and sharp impacts.
- Because of their flexibility, they can be used on any kind of product, irrespective of their shape.
- These are environment friendly as it is reusable and 100% recyclable.
- Not only that, but the used cardboard corner protectors can also be compressed and recycled.
- Unlike the metal and plastic edge guards, the cardboard edge protectors are light in weight. So, it is easy to carry and does not pose a problem in shipping. And no additional charges are incurred.
- The uses are not limited to edge protection; it can also be placed on the sides of carton boxes for internal reinforcement.It keeps the box sturdy and protects it from collapsing and damaging the product inside.
- Cardboard edges do not need a tool, glue, or a hired professional to for its installation.
- When loads are stacked together under a stretch film, corner protectors help to stabilise and reinforce the goods.
- When the goods are stored in the warehouse or during transit, it may not be handled very well. Under such circumstances, if you want your products to be saved from scratches and breakage, cardboard edges can help you.
- It is very economical when compared to metal and plastic edge protectors. Although being costly, they also require high maintenance to save it from rust, heat and embrittlement.But thanks to the cardboard edges! They do not give you so much trouble; it is long-lasting and available at a low price.
- It protects the integrity of the product inside, which thereby gives an excellent reputation for your brand. Which in turn will boost up your business, giving you monetary profits.
- When goods are stored on pallets by stacking them one on top of the other. The edge guards protect it from slipping sideways.
- As it is used to strengthen the stacks, you can stack up more goods together, resulting in taking better advantage of your space and money.
- In the warehouses, edge protectors can help stabilise pallets.
- Cardboard edge protectors have varied uses. It can is useful in protecting fragile items like mirrors and artwork. Whereas on the other hand it can also be used to preserve bulky goods like pieces of machinery and items of furniture.
- It can be easily customised according to the needs of each customer.
- There are a plethora of options when it comes to cardboard edge protectors. There are different kinds of it available in the market. So that you can choose a type that suits your product. You can use edge guards for a load on a pallet and circle edge protector for rolled goods.
- Colours and custom prints are available on some cardboard edges. This feature will help in identifying and advertising your brand.
- Aids in avoiding bumps, dents and knocks during transit.
- The palletised boxes undergo a lot of rough handling for transportation purposes. They will be moved around and loaded against each other. Edge protectors, at those times, protect the edge of the boxes from bumps and punctures.
- Even at times when fixings are used to hold and lift the cases together, edge guards come to their rescue. Thus eliminating damages from forklift trucks and other types of equipment.
- When used, apart from giving edging protection, these cardboard edges help add to the structure and strength of the palletised cartons.
- Not only in packaging, but it is useful in protecting rare pieces of wood, appliances, machinery and other items from wear and tear and bruising.
- Although it does the job of safeguarding goods, the cardboard edge protectors even protect humans who are dealing with these loads.
- Unlike foam edges, they add stability to packages and gives additional structure.
Reasons To Get Your Cardboard Edge Protectors From Safe Packaging
Although there are many firms offering corner protectors, there are several reasons for you to choose us. Firstly, we treasure every customer. Therefore, customer satisfaction is our prime concern. And whenever necessary, you can feel free to contact us. We have a dedicated customer service team to inquire about your queries. You get to choose from a wide range of cardboard edges we provide. We ensure to make a hassle-free transit for you. We are working hard to provide you with high-quality items at a low price tag. We are manufacturing our edge guards with you in mind. Therefore it is made with strong and durable materials. So, if you are need of customisable, economical and eco-friendly cardboard edge protectors, contact us at Safe Packaging.
As seen above, cardboard edge protectors can be your saviours. They protect, stabilise and reinforce your products. Hence if you have used an edge guard in your packaging, sit back and relax. You never have to worry about the transit process.